Dear San Gabriel Valley Leader and Water Forum Supporter:
The 2020 San Gabriel Valley Water Forum, scheduled for April 16, 2020, has been POSTPONED to protect our communities and stakeholders from the threat posed by the novel coronavirus. As stewards of our precious water supply, your health and well-being, as well as that of the broader community, are our top priority.
We are working to re-schedule this event for a date later this year. If you have purchased a ticket and would like a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be refunded to you. If you would like to keep your ticket for future use, we will be in contact with you when a new date has been confirmed.
Thank you for your interest in the San Gabriel Valley Water Forum and please take every precaution to protect yourself, your colleagues and communities, and those dear to you during the present health crisis.
San Gabriel Valley Water Forum Partners